Are you concerned that your portfolio and other investments won’t be enough to sustain you through retirement?
If your answer is “yes,” you’re not alone. According to a study released by the Bankers Life Center for a Secure Retirement, 69% of Boomers admit they don’t have or don’t know if they have the financial resources to live comfortably in retirement to age 85.1
The solution to your retirement concerns may be the reliable income stream a fixed annuity can provide through the life of your retirement.
A fixed annuity is an insurance product that’s designed to grow your money through a fixed interest rate, on a tax-deferred basis, and provide you a monthly income.
Here are 9 reasons why you should consider a fixed annuity:
- No upfront sales charges and no annual fees2
- Minimum guaranteed Cash Surrender Value from day one
- Annual access to money: free partial withdrawal amount provisions
- Declining withdrawal charges that permanently end
- No principal risk while participating in S&P 500® growth
- A guaranteed monthly income that cannot be outlived
- Direct Rollovers for IRAs and other qualified plans means the tax-free transfers are handled by us and no paperwork for you to figure out
- Tax-deferred growth
- Beneficiary payments that avoid probate when a beneficiary is named that may in-turn save potential heirs money and time
Does a fixed annuity sound like a good planning vehicle for your retirement? Contact us today to learn more.
1Bankers Life Center for a Secure Retirement, Paying for the New Retirement: Responsibilities and Challenges for Middle-income Boomers, July 2016.
2Except for the LA-08N.
Annuity form numbers: LA-02P(13), ICC14-LA-03D, LA-06T(13), LA-07G, LA-08N(13), LA-69A