With an early spring predicted—thanks, Punxsutawney Phil!—you may be feeling powered up to make some healthy choices.
Feel better about your physical health!
March is National Nutrition Month®. The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics recommends that we all aim to make fruits and vegetables half of the food on our plate at mealtime.1
Here are three springtime foods that can boost your energy and memory:
- Spinach – Fuel your muscles with oxygen for energy! Eat spinach for an excellent source of iron. 2
- Artichokes – Loaded with magnesium, these veggies help your body generate energy. 2
- Blueberries – Include blueberries in your diet to enhance learning and memory. 2
Feel better about your financial future!
In addition to making smart choices about your eating habits, now is a good time to make important decisions to secure your family’s financial well-being.
Not sure where to start? Here are a few questions to think about:
- What is my plan for paying for future health expenses?
- Where do I want to receive long-term care when it’s time?
- How will my family pay for final expenses after my death?
- How can I ensure a steady income stream during my retirement?
As always, Banker Life is here to help you every step of the way. Making big decisions just got easier!