5 reasons to become a Bankers Life insurance agent
June 4, 2017
Are you looking for a career that will allow you to fulfill your potential? Consider becoming a Bankers Life insurance agent! Here are five reasons to work with Bankers Life:
1. Access to award-winning training: As a Bankers Life agent, you’ll be given the keys to success through our multi-faceted learning tools. For five consecutive years, we’ve been awarded a spot on Training magazine’s Training Top 125 in recognition of our investment in our team’s success.
2. Unlimited earning potential: As a Bankers Life agent, you control your income and receive all the rewards and recognition you deserve.
3. Great work/life balance: As an agent, you can be successful on your own terms. You’ll control your working hours and organize your work schedule for maximum flexibility that enables you to enjoy all of life’s little moments.
4. Opportunity to help individuals: Every client you serve presents an opportunity to change a future for the better. You’ll sit across from your clients at their kitchen tables, in the comfort of their own homes, to help them find solutions that will help them get more mileage out of their retirement incomes.
5. Opportunity to serve your community: Our team is very active in the community through numerous volunteer events. Since 2003, our team has helped raise more than $4.1 million for the Alzheimer’s Association through our annual Forget Me Not Days fundraiser.
Are you interested in learning more about what a career with Bankers Life can do for you? Check out our career guide. If you’re ready to take the next step in becoming a Bankers Life insurance agent, then fill out an application today.